A Berry Teeling Christmas Cocktail
Whether you're celebrating with friends or family, this sweet and simple cocktail will get the holiday spirit in the air quicker than you can turn on Bing's ‘White Christmas’!
30ml of Teelings Whiskey
20ml of Sugar Syrup*
Handful of raspberries
20 drops of Rose Petal Tincture (we recommend our America Village)
20ml of Lemon Juice
1. Make a simple sugar syrup (*warm equal parts sugar and water until the sugar dissolves and cools)
2. Smash raspberries & transfer to a whiskey glass
3. Mix in crushed ice
4. Squeeze in the juice of a 1/4 segment of lemon
5. Add in roughly 15 drops of rose petal tincture (or you could try aromatic bitters)
6. Top with a shot of whiskey and stir well.