- Our 366 custom orders are currently taking 12 weeks to make and are non-returnable unless there is a fault with the product.
This is the Club Sofa. She's something special isn't she?
A reissue of a lounge chair designed by architect H. Lis in the 1960s - it's stunning and exceedingly comfortable too. Take it home and enjoy its quality brass details and timeless beauty for years.This contemporary reissue by 366 Concept is made of top quality, hand-selected solid ash and finished with brass details, giving the product a luxe edge.
Each sofa is custom made with solid ash and finished with stunning brass. The chair can be upholstered in an array of beautiful fabrics and colours - take a look through our gallery to see all the options available.
Measures 78h x 112w x 70d cm with a seat height of 40cm
Each chair is handmade in Poland by 366 Concept with premium wood and for every armchair sold, one tree gets planted.
When placing your order please write your colour selection in the box marked,
'Special Instructions for the Seller'.
- all our larger furniture pieces are collect in store. If you require delivery please let us know when you place your order and we will be in contact to discuss delivery charges.
- fabrics and wood samples are available in our Rathmines space to view.
- if you would like this piece in our pattern fabric, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- if you plan on ordering leather, we would suggest calling into the store to see the physical samples before hand