The 200-190 Chair, designed in the 1960s, became an unquestionable Icon of Polish design thanks to its luxury and elegance. The upholstered chair’s light form, as well as the use of ash with brass details, give it an air of nobility and timelessness that continue to impress.
- This is the newest version, for the full upholstered chair (upholster back rest + seat), please click here. This new version has a wooden back rest + upholstered seat.
The unusual shape of the frame lead to the chair became surprisingly popular in the 1960s. The key to such a success was the chair’s unique elegance and its sophisticated, inimitable style. 366 Concept reissued 200-190 and matched it with a set of bar stools, allowing the series to debut in bars and restaurants in its full splendor.
Each chair is custom made with solid ash and finished with stunning brass.
Measures 82h x 45w x 52d cm with a seat height of 46cm. Bar stool and bench variations also available.
Each chair is handmade in Poland by 366 Concept with premium wood and for every armchair sold, one tree gets planted.
When placing your order please write your colour selection in the box marked,
'Special Instructions for the Seller'.
- Our 366 custom orders take 8 weeks to make and are non-returnable unless there is a fault with the product.
- all our larger furniture pieces are collect in store. If you require delivery please let us know when you place your order and we will be in contact to discuss delivery charges.
- fabrics and wood samples are available in our Rathmines space to view.
- if you plan on ordering leather, we would suggest calling into the store to see the physical samples before hand