Sleep Pillow Spray
Get a deeper, more restorative sleep naturally with the powerful properties of Rosewood and Lavender. Rosewood calms a racing mind and allows the body to relax and let go of mental clutter, while Lavender reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep.
When to Use: Spray on your pillow before bedtime as part of an effective nighttime routine.
All Ground Wellbeing products are handmade in Ireland in small batches with 100% natural vegan ingredients. Never tested on animals.
Tester available in our Dublin store.
Invite sleep in by spraying on your pillow and at the top of your duvet, natural movement during the night helps release the essential oils into our bodies to further deepen the sleep. When used nightly as a routine the body naturally starts to welcome rest in. Combine with conscious breathing to help still your mind. Close your eyes, place both hands on your heart. Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of 4. Hold your breath for a count of 7. Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to a count of 8. This is one breath, repeat by 5.
- Always use essential oil sprays with care.
- They are not to be used directly on the skin as may cause sensitisation.
- Do not dispose of unused essential oils down the drain.
- In concentrated form they can be toxic to aquatic organisms and may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- GROUND Wellbeing essential oil sprays should never be taken internally.
- Essential oil sprays should be kept away from sensitive areas such as eyes.
- If the oils do come in to contact with the eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water and seek medical advice if needed.
- All essential oil sprays should be kept out of the reach of children, if a child accidentally swallows an essential oil blend seek medical advice immediately.
- Avoid spillages. If you do spill, wipe up immediately.
- Best stored away from heat and light and should be used within six months of opening.
- If you are pregnant, suffer from a skin condition, epilepsy, asthma or are taking medication please seek medical advice before use.
- Not suitable for children.
- Flammable. Keep away from flames.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Floral Water, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Aniba Rosaedora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Grosso (Lavandin) Herb Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Roseum (Bourbon Geranium) Flower Oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) flower oil, Boswellia Caterii (Frankincense) Oil, Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Courmain, Citronellol, d-limonene, Citral Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl salicylate, Farnesol, Benzyl benzoate.
DELIVERY + COLLECTION IN IRELAND
As standard our deliveries are €5 / FREE SHIPPING on all orders OVER €100*.
Orders can also be collected in store** - however this service is not available at the moment due to government restrictions.
(*Note that this does not include our furniture orders — these orders cost significantly more to ship and hence orders that include furniture will incur a delivery charge. **Does not include our furniture.)
SHIPPING IN EUROPE
The weight/ size of your order will determine your shipping.