We are very excited to introduce face masks by WE MAKE GOOD.
WE MAKE GOOD masks are 100% cotton 3-layer face masks are made in Ireland by women from a refugee background – present and past employees of The Textile Studio - a charity that provides jobs and training to refugee women. As well as supporting the women to be leaders in their community this initiative is providing them with much-needed income continuity at this difficult time.
All masks are :
- Made in Ireland
- Made by a social enterprise that supports people from disadvantaged backgrounds into employment – changing lives and creating an equal Ireland
- Three-layer masks (in-line with World Health Organisation standards)
- Middle layer is Spunbond Barrier Fabric (Medical Grade)
- 100% cotton outer and inner layer for breathability
- Environmental packaging and environmental products
- Adult Size
Not only do these masks protect those who wear them, but they are also providing crucial employment for women with a refugee background in Ireland.
Please note we only have grey at the moment.
Please note these masks will be available very soon - drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pre-order.