- Our 366 custom orders are currently taking 12 weeks to make and are non-returnable unless there is a fault with the product.
Meet the Bunny 2 Seater - a stunning reissue of the classic 300-177 Armchair, which got its name from the iconic armrests in the shape of rabbit ears. Definitely one of the more extravagant designs produced in Poland in the 1960s, with a timeless body that never ceases to impress. A compact armchair, perfect for both Scandinavian and Mid-Century interiors.
Each chair is custom made with solid oak. The chair can be upholstered in an array of beautiful fabrics and colours - take a look through our gallery to see all the options available.
Measures 73h x 117w x 66d cm and a seat height of 42cm
Each chair is handmade in Poland by 366 Concept with premium wood and for every armchair sold, one tree gets planted.
When placing your order please write your colour selection in the box marked,
'Special Instructions for the Seller'.
- all our larger furniture pieces are collect in store. If you require delivery please let us know when you place your order and we will be in contact to discuss delivery charges.
- fabrics and wood samples are available in our Rathmines space to view.
- also available as a 3 Seater and sofa, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- if you plan on ordering leather, we would suggest calling into the store to see the physical samples before hand